Saturday, August 1, 2009

A New Year

I cannot believe that it is already time for a new season of piano lessons! I feel so very blessed to be starting my 5th year as a piano teacher. I am looking forward to all of the fun things that this year will include. There will be a lot of changes, this blog being one of them, but some things will be the same as they have always been. As I learn more and more, I feel like I can offer my students better things. This year, with 35 students in my studio, things are going to be very busy. I am excited about starting this blog, because you will be able to come and read about what your kids are working on and how things are going. Starting the 3rd week in August, when regular lessons resume, I will be posting on this blog once a week to update you on what is going on and/or to give advice on practicing, success stories, pictures of our activities, etc. I am very excited for the 2009-2010 season and look forward to working with you all! Feel free to comment on any of the postings here, and I encourage you to do so! The comments will come directly to my e-mail so if you have any questions, you can call me like usual or just leave a comment and I will get back to you very soon! Thank you for being great parents, students, and supporters. This will prove to be a great year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Kailei,

This blog is beautiful! I love the peaceful music and red rose and the piano keys. I look forward to getting your blog updates. Rachel is going to love taking piano from you.

Love always,
Karla Mickelson